Corporate Responsibility for Environment Protection
Basic principle and basic policy on the environment
TOYO Corporation recognizes protection of the global environment as the most pressing issue for the entire world to ensure the continued existence of all humankind, which is one of the most important considerations for company management. Through sound business activities, we will pursue active environmental protection activities with a view to harmonizing social and economic development with the global environment.
- Promote resource conservation and energy saving for protection of the global environment.
- Comply with the laws, regulations, conventions, and voluntary control standard on the environment
- Identify the environmental impacts of our business activities, set the environmental objective and target for the entire company, review them regularly, and continue the environmental protection activities.
- Reduce waste generation and promote recycling
- Contribute to protection of the global environment by offering leading-edge solutions comprising the most advanced instruments in the world and our innovative measuring technology.
(Revised on January 5, 2009)
President and CEO
TOYO Corporation acquired ISO14001 accreditation in September 2005 (ISO14001 is the international standard for environmental management). Through environmental activities in compliance with ISO14001, we continue to strive to improve the environment. And we also promote worldwide environmental protection through collaboration with our overseas principals.
ISO14001 Certificate in English(PDF)「JQA-EM4908」