Supporting the Sophistication of Information Communications Technologies
The information communications technologies (ICT) of the new generation, as represented by the Internet and mobile phones, are used not only for communication between people and businesses; they are also being utilized within new fields including automobile and social infrastructure control. In any of these environments, testing performance and visualizing operation, both requiring measurement technologies, are essential to ensure the quality and security of these technologies.
TOYO provides a wide range of solutions, including test systems that have swiftly incorporated future benchmark technologies and technical standards, analysis/monitoring systems for production networks, information security test systems, technical assistance provided through professional services, and even product customization performed to satisfy individual requirements from our customers. We are prepared to serve all kinds of needs with a portfolio of various products and services.
- NGN/IP Network Test Solutions
- High Speed Optical Network Testers (400G/100G/40G)
- Mobile Telecommunication Station/Terminal Test Solutions (3G/LTE/WiMAX)
- Routing Monitoring Systems
- Network Packet Brokers
- Vulnerability Assessment Tools
- Network Monitoring & Analysis Systems
- Wireless LAN Analyzers
- GPS/Galileo/GLONASS Simulators
- Security Performance Test Solutions
- Mobile Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Multi-Factor, 2-Routes Secure Authentication
- Threat Management Systems for DDoS Mitigation
- Network Vulnerability Scanners
- Network Analysis Tools
- Storage Performance Validation & Testing
TOYO ICT products global sales network
- Accolade Technology, Inc.
- Acme Portable Machines, Inc.
- Arbor Networks, Inc.
- Garland Technology
- iBwave Solutions, Inc.
- Micro Computer Control Corporation
- MRV Communications, Inc.
- Packet Design, LCC
- Polaris Networks
- Prisma Engineering S.r.l
- SanJole, Inc.
- Sifos Technologies, Inc.
- Spectacom Corporation
- Spirent Communications
- Synopsis, Inc
- Tenable Network Security
- Uila, Inc.
- ULINK Technology, Inc.
- VeEX Inc.
- Virtual Instruments