Physics / Energies
Contributing to the realization of new energy infrastructures
The current environments surrounding energy infrastructures are going through dynamic changes including increased use of renewable energies and accelerated development of electric vehicles. We provide highly-accurate measurement and evaluation systems for diversified fields (ranging from the basic research of such materials and devices as power semiconductors and organic electronics to the product development of batteries and inverters), helping countless researchers and technical experts overcome their challenges in these fields.
Electrochemical Measurement System
Hall Measurement System
EV Charging Analyzer/Simulator
- Secondary Battery Evaluation Systems
- Electrochemical Measurement Systems
- Fuel Cell Evaluation Systems
- Semiconductor Material Evaluation Systems
- Ultra Low Temperature Sensors And Measurement Systems
- Magnetic Material/Magnetic Field Measurement Systems
- Ferroelectric Material Evaluation Systems
- Charging Analyzers/Simulators for Electric Vehicles
- General-purpose Measurement Instruments/Power Supplies
- Liquid Crystal Characteristic Measurement Systems
TOYO LCD/Energy products global sales network
- AMETEK Programmable Power
- Andeen-Hagerling, Inc.
- Bio-Logic Sciences Instruments SAS
- Chroma ATE Inc.
- comemso GmbH
- DL Instruments, LLC
- D&V Electronics Ltd.
- EA Elektro-Automatik GmbH & Co. KGEvicomagnetics GmbH
- FLC Electronics AB
- GMW Associates
- Instec, Inc.
- Kepco, Inc.
- Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
- Maccor, Inc.
- Matesy GmbH
- NORECS AS
- NOVONIX, LTD.
- Pine Research Instrumentation
- Preen, AC Power Corp.
- Scribner Associates, Inc.
- Tabor Electronics Ltd.
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited