Physics / Energies
Contributing to the realization of new energy infrastructures
The current environments surrounding energy infrastructures are going through dynamic changes including increased use of renewable energies and accelerated development of electric vehicles. We provide highly-accurate measurement and evaluation systems for diversified fields (ranging from the basic research of such materials and devices as power semiconductors and organic electronics to the product development of batteries and inverters), helping countless researchers and technical experts overcome their challenges in these fields.
Electrochemical Measurement System
Hall Measurement System
EV Charging Analyzer/Simulator
- Fuel Cell Evaluation Systems
- Secondary Battery Evaluation Systems
- Electrochemical Measurement Systems
- Semiconductor Material Evaluation Systems
- Ultra Low Temperature Measurement Systems
- Magnetic Material / Magnetic Field Measurement Systems
- Ferroelectric Material Evaluation Systems
- General-purpose Measurement Instruments / Power Supplies
- Liquid Crystal Characteristic Measurement Systems
TOYO LCD/Energy products global sales network
- AC Power Corp. (Preen)
- AMETEK Programmable Power
- Andeen-Hagerling, Inc.
- Bio-Logic Science Instruments SAS
- Chroma ATE Inc.
- comemso GmbH
- DL INSTRUMENTS, LLC
- EA Elektro-Automatik GmbH ＆ Co. KG
- ElectroChem, Inc.
- FLC Electronics AB
- GMW Associates
- GW Instruments, Inc.
- Instec, Inc.
- Kepco, Inc.
- Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
- Maccor, Inc.
- Matesy GmbH
- NORECS AS
- Novonix Battery Testing Services Inc.
- Scribner Associates, Inc.
- Tabor Electronics Ltd.
- XiTRON Technologies, Inc.